About Anvil Trust
There are currently six Anvil Trust trustees, each of whom are actively involved in the running of the Workshop course. They are:
- Aglaia Baraclough (Chair)
- Rosie Grant
- Sandy Nott
- Martin Knott
- Gareth Watts
- Andrea Stevens
Their responsibilities are not only to make sure that the legal requirements of the Trust are met, but also to play an important part in the decision making process of the network, and to be a point of reference and contact for both the learners and the team members in the different teams around the country.
Although Anvil Trust began with the primary purpose of supporting the Workshop study programme, it was given a broad brief when it was established because it was felt that opportunities to originate or support other initiatives may well arise. Put simply, the Trust's objectives and purposes are:
- To advance the Christian faith through teaching, communication and pastoral care, also by the publishing and distribution of resources in every type of media;
- To provide Christian education for children and adults by using all appropriate means, either in Britain or around the world. Also carrying out and publishing research, and developing multi-media learning resources;
- To bring relief to people in poverty, hardship or distress, and to meet the needs of those who are elderly or sick;
- To work for conservation, and for the protection and safeguarding of the environment and its ecology.
Anvil Trust is able to receive one-off gifts, regular contributions or legacies towards its work. If you would like to help us in any of these ways please make contact by phone (0114 288 8816) or by e-mail to email@example.com and wherever you can please GIFT AID IT.
Anvil Trust initiatives include:
Workshop is a nationwide teaching programme. It has been developed to make Christian vocational training available to men and women with busy lives, people who have the demands and responsibilities of work, local church and family life. Workshop has been providing dynamic learing since 1983.
- ADVANCED WORKSHOP
Advanced studies in Ethics, Hermeneutics and Apologetics.