Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "Workshop increased my vision."
- "Workshop made scripture much more meaningful, because I now know the history behind it."
- "Workshop is thoughtful and passionate, yet open to questioning."
- "Workshop provides an opportunity for openness and debate."
- "Workshop gave me sensitivity towards people of other backgrounds, cultures and faiths."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop inspires Christians to get involved with their local communities."
- "Workshop teaching moved beyond just intellectual ideas to practical application."
- "Workshop enabled me to see where my faith has come from, and so made it easier to see where we should be going."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Fascinating and enthralling subject matter. Life changing in many ways. Very welcoming and well hosted."
- "Wonderful day of thinking about Shalom. What it means and how we might live in it. Much food for thought!"