Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "Workshop is thoughtful and passionate, yet open to questioning."
- "I especially enjoyed Workshop teaching on meditation and reflection."
- "Workshop gave me sensitivity towards people of other backgrounds, cultures and faiths."
- "Workshop teaching is not just theological, but ethical and social."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop gave me the confidence for further study."
- "The effect of Workshop on my life was significant."
- "Workshop enabled me to see where my faith has come from, and so made it easier to see where we should be going."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Fabulous presentation. Much food for thought. Thankyou."
- "Very inclusive and uplifting. Noel delivered the session in a very clear and informative way."