Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "Workshop is practical and applied, yet sufficiently theological for maturing Christians."
- "On Workshop, I received more than I could have expected in the variety and depth of the ideas presented."
- "Workshop provides an open and safe place to explore and discuss the questions many of us struggle with."
- "Workshop challenged me to think beyond denominational and cultural barriers."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop has helped me to bring hope and positive changes to the lives of others."
- "Workshop teaching moved beyond just intellectual ideas to practical application."
- "Workshop inspires Christians to get involved with their local communities."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Very inclusive and uplifting. Noel delivered the session in a very clear and informative way."
- "Fascinating and enthralling subject matter. Life changing in many ways. Very welcoming and well hosted."