Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "I especially enjoyed Workshop teaching on meditation and reflection."
- "Workshop sensitively challenges our understanding, leaving us questioning and rethinking our ideas."
- "Workshop gave me the skills I needed for critical reflection on contemporary issues."
- "Workshop provides an open and safe place to explore and discuss the questions many of us struggle with."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop gave me the confidence for further study."
- "Workshop was a springboard for my own spiritual growth and development."
- "As a result of Workshop, I am now looking through a much bigger window."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Fascinating and enthralling subject matter. Life changing in many ways. Very welcoming and well hosted."
- "Wonderful day of thinking about Shalom. What it means and how we might live in it. Much food for thought!"