Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "I especially enjoyed Workshop teaching on meditation and reflection."
- "Workshop makes available a quality of learning which local churches are rarely able to supply."
- "Workshop gave me sensitivity towards people of other backgrounds, cultures and faiths."
- "Workshop provides an open and safe place to explore and discuss the questions many of us struggle with."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop teaching moved beyond just intellectual ideas to practical application."
- "Workshop prepares those who wish to pursue theological studies at a higher level."
- "Workshop inspires Christians to get involved with their local communities."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Excellent- If anything, needed more time. Felt very energised by the day."
- "The day opened up a new perspective on salvation. A lot to take away and work on."