Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "Workshop has a non-threatening and engaging way of challenging our assumptions."
- "Workshop encourages people to grapple with the way scripture, tradition and culture inter-relate."
- "Workshop teaching is not just theological, but ethical and social."
- "The Workshop sessions on the gospel and society are powerful."
Looking to the Future
- "I have often drawn on the material when leading bible studies or speaking about my faith to other people."
- "Workshop has helped me to bring hope and positive changes to the lives of others."
- "Workshop prepares those who wish to pursue theological studies at a higher level."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "The day opened up a new perspective on salvation. A lot to take away and work on."
- "Very inclusive and uplifting. Noel delivered the session in a very clear and informative way."