Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "Workshop challenged and stretched me to think through issues."
- "Workshop has a non-threatening and engaging way of challenging our assumptions."
- "My interaction with people from different church backgrounds was a source of personal growth and development."
- "The Workshop sessions on the gospel and society are powerful."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop prepares those who wish to pursue theological studies at a higher level."
- "Workshop teaching moved beyond just intellectual ideas to practical application."
- "Workshop was a springboard for my own spiritual growth and development."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Wonderful day of thinking about Shalom. What it means and how we might live in it. Much food for thought!"
- "Fabulous presentation. Much food for thought. Thankyou."