Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "Workshop is practical and applied, yet sufficiently theological for maturing Christians."
- "Workshop encourages people to grapple with the way scripture, tradition and culture inter-relate."
- "The Workshop sessions on the gospel and society are powerful."
- "Workshop provides an opportunity for openness and debate."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop has helped me to bring hope and positive changes to the lives of others."
- "Workshop inspires Christians to get involved with their local communities."
- "Workshop equipped me to be creative both in my understanding and my actions."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Excellent- If anything, needed more time. Felt very energised by the day."
- "Wonderful day of thinking about Shalom. What it means and how we might live in it. Much food for thought!"