Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop increased my vision."
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "I especially enjoyed Workshop teaching on meditation and reflection."
- "Workshop has a non-threatening and engaging way of challenging our assumptions."
- "Workshop gave me sensitivity towards people of other backgrounds, cultures and faiths."
- "Workshop enabled me to mix and share with different people on a deep level."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop gave me the chance to study in a way I could not have done, short of attending a full-time bible college."
- "I have often drawn on the material when leading bible studies or speaking about my faith to other people."
- "Workshop has helped me to bring hope and positive changes to the lives of others."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Excellent- If anything, needed more time. Felt very energised by the day."
- "Fabulous presentation. Much food for thought. Thankyou."