Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "Workshop makes available a quality of learning which local churches are rarely able to supply."
- "Workshop is thoughtful and passionate, yet open to questioning."
- "Workshop gave me sensitivity towards people of other backgrounds, cultures and faiths."
- "Workshop enabled me to mix and share with different people on a deep level."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop prepares those who wish to pursue theological studies at a higher level."
- "I have often drawn on the material when leading bible studies or speaking about my faith to other people."
- "Workshop equipped me to be creative both in my understanding and my actions."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Fabulous presentation. Much food for thought. Thankyou."
- "Wonderful day of thinking about Shalom. What it means and how we might live in it. Much food for thought!"