Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop gives the opportunity to question and probe deeply into difficult material."
- "I especially enjoyed Workshop teaching on meditation and reflection."
- "Workshop leads us to a broader and more inclusive worldview."
- "Workshop teaching is not just theological, but ethical and social."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop was a springboard for my own spiritual growth and development."
- "Workshop teaching moved beyond just intellectual ideas to practical application."
- "Workshop gave me the confidence for further study."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Wonderful day of thinking about Shalom. What it means and how we might live in it. Much food for thought!"
- "Excellent- If anything, needed more time. Felt very energised by the day."