Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop increased my vision."
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop challenged and stretched me to think through issues."
- "Workshop makes available a quality of learning which local churches are rarely able to supply."
- "Workshop gave me the skills I needed for critical reflection on contemporary issues."
- "Workshop enabled me to mix and share with different people on a deep level."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop enabled me to see where my faith has come from, and so made it easier to see where we should be going."
- "Workshop teaching moved beyond just intellectual ideas to practical application."
- "Workshop prepares those who wish to pursue theological studies at a higher level."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Very inclusive and uplifting. Noel delivered the session in a very clear and informative way."
- "Excellent- If anything, needed more time. Felt very energised by the day."