Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "Workshop has Christian foundations that are solid."
- "Workshop has a non-threatening and engaging way of challenging our assumptions."
- "Workshop teaching is not just theological, but ethical and social."
- "My interaction with people from different church backgrounds was a source of personal growth and development."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop gave me the confidence for further study."
- "Workshop teaching moved beyond just intellectual ideas to practical application."
- "Workshop has helped me to bring hope and positive changes to the lives of others."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Fascinating and enthralling subject matter. Life changing in many ways. Very welcoming and well hosted."
- "Fabulous presentation. Much food for thought. Thankyou."