Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "Workshop challenged and stretched me to think through issues."
- "Workshop integrates both biblical testaments into a single whole."
- "The Workshop sessions on the gospel and society are powerful."
- "On Workshop you meet people from different backgrounds, work in groups, and experience varied and stimulating teaching."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop enabled me to see where my faith has come from, and so made it easier to see where we should be going."
- "Workshop inspires Christians to get involved with their local communities."
- "Workshop teaching moved beyond just intellectual ideas to practical application."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Fabulous presentation. Much food for thought. Thankyou."
- "Wonderful day of thinking about Shalom. What it means and how we might live in it. Much food for thought!"