Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop is practical and applied, yet sufficiently theological for maturing Christians."
- "Workshop is thoughtful and passionate, yet open to questioning."
- "Workshop provides an opportunity for openness and debate."
- "Workshop gave me the skills I needed for critical reflection on contemporary issues."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop inspires Christians to get involved with their local communities."
- "Workshop equipped me to be creative both in my understanding and my actions."
- "Workshop enabled me to broaden my outlook, deepen my faith and prepare me for more effective service in the wider community."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Fabulous presentation. Much food for thought. Thankyou."
- "The day opened up a new perspective on salvation. A lot to take away and work on."