Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "Workshop is for everyone who is serious about learning, growing and developing their gifts and skills."
- "Workshop is thoughtful and passionate, yet open to questioning."
- "Workshop sensitively challenges our understanding, leaving us questioning and rethinking our ideas."
- "Workshop leads us to a broader and more inclusive worldview."
- "Workshop provides an opportunity for openness and debate."
Looking to the Future
- "The effect of Workshop on my life was significant."
- "Workshop gave me the chance to study in a way I could not have done, short of attending a full-time bible college."
- "Workshop gave me the confidence for further study."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Excellent- If anything, needed more time. Felt very energised by the day."
- "Fascinating and enthralling subject matter. Life changing in many ways. Very welcoming and well hosted."