Over the years, Workshop has touched the lives of thousands of people. Since the early 1980’s, people have come to Workshop weekends to learn, grow and develop in their faith.
These people have gone on to discover or deepen their vocations, rekindle their faith, or even teach Workshop courses themselves. This page is a chance for you to hear from Workshop participants about how it has affected them.
- "Workshop is one of the most fulfilling courses I have attended."
- "Workshop has something for everyone who wants to grow."
- "The teaching I received on Workshop is a real foundation to my thinking."
- "Workshop makes available a quality of learning which local churches are rarely able to supply."
- "Workshop gave me sensitivity towards people of other backgrounds, cultures and faiths."
- "Workshop provides an open and safe place to explore and discuss the questions many of us struggle with."
Looking to the Future
- "Workshop was a springboard for my own spiritual growth and development."
- "The effect of Workshop on my life was significant."
- "Workshop equipped me to be creative both in my understanding and my actions."
How can Workshop teaching benefit you, your church or community?
Feedback from our recent Focus Days:
- "Very inclusive and uplifting. Noel delivered the session in a very clear and informative way."
- "The day opened up a new perspective on salvation. A lot to take away and work on."